CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WTH

Still not feeling to good on this lovely fall day, sinus pressure is worse or so i believe. I have a nasal strip on so i can breath and it is bothering me. I don't like things on my nose it gives me a headache most likely this is in my head but still i don't like it.


weight: 150.6 I dunno WTH is going on
bfast: nothing
snack: found a cheesecake protein shake in the cabinet SCORE
lunch: none
snack: small piece of amish bread
supper: chili hormel outta the can 1 cup
snack: amish bread with pb

ok so me and hubby have made a bet that if i go one week starting tomorrow without cursing then i get 1/2 his tip money for the week. Oh it is on if i have to tape my mouth shut it is ON!!
wish me luck <3

0 comments: