CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday Biggest Loser day

I love tuesday just because i get to watch the biggest loser. E had newspaper today which meant we waited at the school for her. The boys got out and found something to do while me and koko sat in the car and waited. We didn't talk about much commented on some ppl walking around the school talked about the kids who were outside cursing like there was no tomorrow. I don't know what the fascination with the words are really. Points out the person who used the words to feel grown up. lol

weight 151
bfast: 2 slices of an apple and 3 triscuit crackers
snack: protein shake
lunch chicken casserole small bowl
snack: protein shake
supper: soup with crackers
snack: little bit of popcorn and some pecans

I will be back soon, i was a little peeved with doing homework. E likes it better if you do her homework than her actually use her brain power to do it. She was lying on the floor kicking and screaming refusing to add numbers on her own. I didn't lose my cool amazingly i just told her to do her own homework, i am not going to be there on test day. I love my kids, and they are so rotten and spoiled. Bad bad i know. i had another shake tonight before i got my shower.

0 comments: