CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Forgot to mention


My week of no curse words being spoken is over officially but now we are going double or nothing b/c he is sure i will slip up and utter one. Frankly i will take his bet and pocket his money b/c the 1st couple of days were really hard but now i feel like a school girl hiding from her parents the dirty words that escape her mouth. I think it was a habit much like nicotine to some cursing made me feel all grown up. But a potty mouth is something i could get use to losing. I still feel like a grown up even without needing a bar of soap to clean mouth out with. OH and i almost forgot to mention i made $75.00 for cleaning up my language. Not bad for a week of no potty words. That breaks down to about $10.71 a day. Not bad for a stay at home mom. Slave wages i know but worth it, now i just have to find some place to hide my earnings. Maybe by this time next week i will have twice as much moola to hide. Christmas is right around the corner.

0 comments: