CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday rain rain go away


i feel gloomy it is raining as it has been doing for most of the afternoon. I don't like rainy days mostly b/c the dogs are not willing to go outside. Don't like to get their paws wet i suppose. I haven't done much today as aunt flow has chosen today to be the day to pack her bags and come to stay for a couple of days or a week. You never know with her she is a fiesty one that is for sure spur of the moment random mood swings.


weight 150 and i could scream at her for that one

bfast: protein shake

snack: couple of grapes outta the fridge

lunch: 4 piece chicken nugget
snack: 1 chocolate cookie at gg's house and 1/2 shake at my house

supper: hb meat with little broccoli and little peas mustard lots of mustard.

snack: protein shake and some pb crackers i made with saltines


I have been ill today mainly b/c of flow and mainly b/c my headache is still here. dull but i know it is hanging on for life, i did take tylenol didn't help. Fixing to get me a little milk and go to bed.

0 comments: