CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

wednesday garbage day

Today was a good day i must say not just because my protein came in today, well okay i will tell the truth totally because my protein came in. I love love love the stuff and i won't stray from it again. I recently fell victim of changing to try another that was recommended on obesity help and i did not like it at all. Cheaper yes but worth it no, and i don't even think it was cheaper because two tubs only last 2 weeks and i get two weeks normally outta one of my regular.

weight: holding steady at 148.0
bfast: none slept through it after the kids headed to school
snack: oh my glorious protein came in so i had a shake to celebrate
lunch: a banana
snack: sf cherry jello
supper: philly cheesesteak meat with corn and tomatoes and little bit of cabbage
snack: 1 tsp of pb and another shake to celebrate it coming in.

Watched Zohan tonight and i must say it was crudely funny, if you haven't seen it i give it four stars.

0 comments: