CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Night time has come

Well i haven't been on the computer much today as it was not a good day. I went back to bed this morning after the kiddos left for school and stayed there until 11 am. Highly unusual for me since i started my new vitamins. Went to the porch for coffee and stayed until the kids came home watched stephen and them put the swing up for the kids in gg's back yard.

weight 150.6 yay me slight celebration
bfast: click protein
snack: tsp of peanut butter
lunch: 2 windmill cookies at GG's house
snack: about 10 pork skins la hot sauce style
supper: bbq chicken breast 1/2 of a small one and one corn on the cobb 1 biscuit
snack: click protein and 1 more biscuit with 1 tsp of peanut butter

today was not a good food day i bet my weight will be up tomorrow for the fact i did not eat enough prob.

0 comments: