CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

sunday morning

Let's just say today has not been my day darn sinuses and then... This is my kitchen counter after my protein EXPLODED all over the darn place.


well other than sleeping in i have done nothing today, got up and put the pups outside fixed me a shake, kept the kiddos for mom while she fixed a pie and supper at her house ie: stephen and jessica were gone to talladega for the races and the kids were with mom.

weight: 150.4 dunno really what the heck is going on
bfast: click protein
snack: none
lunch: 2 pieces of turkey meat and a slice of cheese with 3 pickles and mustard
snack: none
supper: 1/2 can of tuna fish with 1/2 tsp of mayo pickles, 1 egg, and lots of salt and pepper. 4 crackers
snack: click protein *which exploded across my kitchen* and 1 tbsp of peanut butter


I do believe i did good today food wise and i am thinking about weighing only on sundays tomorrow will tell me for sure what to do. UP i weigh only on sunday and DOWN then i continue to weigh daily

0 comments: