CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday and Happy Columbus Day

The kiddos are outta school today and tomorrow for Fall Break. Although i have not seen Geremiah since friday night at the football game where we got our tails handed to us. Not much going on around here this morning i was attempting to do the laundry but ran outta stuff, and EmmaRae is still sleeping and i will wait for her to get up before i go to town. My weight was up a little this morning maybe by tomorrow it will head back down again.

weight 147.4
bfast: carb, sugar control vanilla and a small banana
snack: 6 animal crackers
lunch: pork skins
snack: sf lemon jello
supper: taco salad just meat lettuce and tomatoe
snack: pork skins


I also ate about 1 c. of cooked popcorn tonight with the kiddos
Fixing to go to the porch to get me some coffee i need me some caffeine. Well really i don't but i want it so to the porch i shall go. Today me and Hubby have been together for 18 years golly i feel old but i love my hunny bunny.

0 comments: