CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday beautiful Monday

My baby last Halloween.




Man my sinuses are still all goofy acting, so i still feel like crap and to top it off i ran outta protein this morning. Ughhh and it will take money to order my next shipment from netrition so i will have to wait until friday. I knew to order it last week and i have no one to blame but me. The kids have headed off to school and hubby is gone to work, pups are outside and i am trying to get some housework done.



weight: 149.6

bfast: click protein

snack: stick of cheese

lunch: tuna

snack: 2 graham cracker squares with 2 tsp of pb

supper: homemade turkey soup and 1 biscuit

snack: little bit of popcorn 1 graham cracker & pb sandwiched



I have gotta go to town today for lunch items that the kiddos need so i will update food journal
Pissed is not the word for what i am right now hubby has to go to bham for his job which i knew but it was suppose to be a day trip not an overnight one. He just called to say he just found out yeah right WTFEver...... P O majorly...... And to make things better he is leaving in about 3 or 4 hours wow what a thing to do. Choice words could be said here but won't be i will think them in my head and leave it at that.
C-YA later!!

0 comments: