CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

I am freezing on this monday


well we had a cold snap pop through last night and it will last a couple of days, it was 44 this morning. I was freezing my booty off on the way to drop the kiddos off at school. And i am not to happy G came home today with a huge knot on his elbow. He fell playing basketball in the gym today.

weight 150
bfast: protein shake
snack none
lunch: pork skins
snack: protein shake
supper: ckn casserole which i made and little bit of broccoli
snack: pack of pnuts small .09 oz

i have been curious as to if my iron is low or not and being el cheapo i was gonna knock two birds in the head with one stone. The blood mobile was in town today so i stopped in and she did all the hoops but i was unable to give for the fact that my iron level was a 10.6 and it has to be 12.5 then she said she would do the other finger, and it registered LLL i dunno what that means except maybe LOW YOU IDIOT. lol I will be getting me some iron pills until i can make it to the dr. next month, and vit c which helps to absorb it.
iron level 10.6
blood pressure 116/70
pulse 90
temp was 98.9 all that and i didn't have to pay a copay. Well not until next month anyway.

0 comments: