CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Homecoming Friday

well the tigers won. YAY go tigers. Hope all is well with you guys i have not had a good day the mood swings today have been awful. I am not playing i was ill. Flow flow go away don't come back till another day. I feel like i am just pouring. Today was not a good day food wise either i ate some tootsie rolls, oh that makes me mad.

weight 151
bfast: 1 scrambled egg with 1 slice bacon
snack protein shake
lunch protein shake
snack some tootsie rolls (waiting on the parade) Bad bad
supper salad with beef tips only ate a little
snack scrambled egg with shredded cheese

the salad i couldn't really eat b/c the meat wouldn't or i couldn't chew it up enough to swallow it. I was very bad eating the candy that i ate please don't follow in my footsteps, not a good role model. I know i only ate a little bit compared to what i would have eaten before my surgery, but it was still a very bad choice even with flow here. I promise to get back on track tomorrow. I will be better tomorrow.

0 comments: