CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday Morning

Howdy, hope everyone has had a great day so far. The kids have to go back to school tomorrow and i am sad. I really hate to send my kids to school i want to homeschool but can't afford the programs that are available. I recently started sending their lunches and i tell you what i have not had them running in the door after school about to starve to death. Last year every afternoon they would raid the cabinets eating everything in sight this year not as bad.





weight: 148


bfast 1 scrambled egg with 2 pieces of bacon


snack: 4 animal crackers


lunch: leftover hb meat and a few tomatoes cut up.


snack: pork skins


supper:chili ckn with some pork skins and i added a couple of tortillas


snack:orange and some more chili ckn it just so happens it is a slider food so not good





I have chili chicken cooking in the crockpot and it smells heavenly. Lots of meat and i will have pork skins with mine while kj and them have tortillas with theirs.
ok so i prob. won't make this very often for myself i did not make it thick enough and it was a slider food. Good to hubby and Emmie but bad for me i felt like i ate to much and did not get full off it. Thank God tomorrow my protein comes in and i can do that for bfast and maybe lunch instead of tons of calories.

0 comments: