CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

saturday oh what fun

Slept in after falling asleep way to early last night i laid across the bed with my lovey dovey and woke up at 9am this mornin. WTH happened i dunno maybe it was because i was hurting so bad from supper thought i might need to go to the ER. On a better note we played monopoly here and now with the kids last night.

weight 148.6 yay me!!!!
bfast: 1 scrambled egg with sugar free strawberry jam
snack: click protein
lunch: 2 pieces of cheese
snack: 2 small pretzels
supper: 2 scrambled eggs with a piece of *thin steak* a couple of pickles lots of mustard
snack: click protein and 5 pretzels


I have stopped drinking with my meals hopefully my weight will come down. I drink with meals to maintain. *the package says philly cheese steak but i dunno i am curious about this meat really*

0 comments: