CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Morningggggggg

hi dee ho neighbor

wake up, it is early out the kiddos are gone to school and i am sitting at home. I already swept the floor, cleaned the bird cages out, and i have the laundry going. Wow what a beginning to the day maybe i can get it all done before i head to the porch for coffee this morning.

weight 151.6
same as it was yesterday morning i forgot to post it though
bfast: click protein
snack: piece of cheese
lunch: 3 oz chicken salad & 4 saltines
snack: 11 pringle chips I KNOW I KNOW
supper: turkey meat with corn and mustard
snack: cheese and click


I really hate labeling my meals because except for supper i don't sit down to eat i kinda grab and go. : )
i will be back to update my meals in a bit the washer cut off and i need to put them in the dryer and wash the rest.

0 comments: