CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday

lovely day and tomorrow will be a week since d's surgery on her neck and she will only have one more week that she can't travel. YAY her. She is bored outta her mind, locked down in her house and all the girl is use to being on the go. Stir crazy most likely, i get that way sometimes. Right now my head feels like it is going to pop off my shoulders, major headache for no reason what so ever. Getting ready for bed won't keep you long just a random note of my food journal today.

weight: 150
bfast: protein shake
snack: some pb crackers ( i made 'em)
lunch: chicken casserole
snack: protein shake
supper: finished the chicken casserole
snack: little bit of popcorn

I had another shake and a couple of pb crackers that i made trying to get rid of my headache, b/c i don't like to medicate myself, but lo and behold i still feel like crapola.

0 comments: