CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Whoa

Wow, where in the world has the time gone? I am still hanging in and struggling with my weight. Life is a roller coaster, but I love IT. My kiddos keep me busy since this is the first year we have started "homeschooling," they are attending a church school. It keeps us on our toes and finally I have found some things that challenge my son. Food, food, food, that is the hardest subject we are dealing with. UGH sometimes it is a challenge to find something that is cheap and healthy. If the world is so committed to helping the nation lose weight maybe they should find out why it cost so much to eat healthy. Well that is just about all I can think of to rant about right now, but maybe tomorrow I can find a whole new subject to fuss about. haha

0 comments: