CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day

Thanksgiving 2010 some of the family

At least what is left of it... Had a great and I mean GREAT day, My wonderful hubby was home and we got to spend the day together.... AHHHH I love those days. Then we went to my Grandma's house to spend the day with them. I am very proud of the way I ate today, I was on my best behavior. I had some turkey and ham (wow, what a pig) a little potato salad some turnips, hot sauce of course, and a little dressing. Oh it was good.... Then tonight for being so good I had a piece of Sugar free pumpkin roll that I made. Man, just being with my family and no one being rude or mean was a good day. Thank you God for allowing us to have the beautiful time we did. Now with all that said tomorrow is another day BLACK FRIDAY>>>>> Please let it be a good day also.

0 comments: