CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day Here is to YA

well today is painful for me, mainly b/c i just walked my basset hound down the road, and she put me flat on my arse. It is rough she refused to move sniffing something i am sure, and i pulled her and she still didn't budge, then something spooked her not sure what the heck it was but she took off towards the house and was dragging me with her. I do not know how far i slid down the road but it hurt and it was embarrassing. She did come back to check on me, in her defense. I think that is what she was doing or maybe she was trying to figure out why i was on the ground. My hip is going to be black i will post pics if it happens if not too bad. lol

weight 149
bfast protein shake
snack cottage cheese
lunch some saltines and another protein shake
snack protein fluff
supper meat pack with turkey, cheese, pepperoni, and sauce
snack protein fluff


I am in pain my hip really hurts bad. :(

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your backgroud, I have the same one. I just found your page. Where in AL do u live? I live in Tuscaloosa