CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday

Time changed last night and i still can't seem to get use to it. I fixed supper and we ate i got the kitchen clean pulled the dogs in and thought i had a few minutes to rest before bedtime. Heck i have quite a few it was only 5:46pm and i thought it was a hour later. I thought hubby changed the clocks he thought i did and the only ones that were set were the ones who did it manually. LOL

weight 148.6
bfast: protein shake and 1 piece of bacon
snack: popcorn not much
lunch: protein shake
snack: banana pudding sugar free no wafers
supper: turkey taco salad
snack:spoon of pb

trying to pick up my sugar with the pb i have the shakes with weak knees and my vision is going in and out, hypoglycemia at it's best i assume it is from the popcorn i had about an hour ago. I am in my seat and trying not to get up until it passes, as i don't want to have to pick myself up off the floor. SNF but still lol. :)

0 comments: